Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You know what Chrysalis Dreams? You know what?

I don't like you.  I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off name, and I don't like you, jerk-off.  You are polluting the cynical, jaded world of blogging with your hopeful, effervescent, born-again, gratitude writings.  Why were you mentioned as a blog of note?  I want to know.  I read some of your stuff.  It gave me that feeling you get on Easter after eating too many Peeps and jelly beans.  I'm glad it makes you happy that you are  a blog of note.  I'm glad it makes you happy that you are saved, or whatever.  I don't think you deserve to be a blog of note just because of your immature and naive approach to your underdeveloped sense of faith.  Maybe that is why you are a blog of note, though.  Because you are not embittered like the rest of us.  Good for you.

No comments: