Monday, February 9, 2009

More Head-F@#$&%*! Please!

Just insert dick into ear and let mind-fucking commence!  

I like to wake up to a fresh glass of intensely emotional e-mail from ex-lover whom you haven't heard from in a year mentioning, among other things, how they still love you, would do anything to be with you again and do it all different this time, how good you feel and are like no one else, and won't you please please let them know how you feel so you respond in kind admitting that yes, you too still have feelings for them (not something you would have gone advertising since you were trying to let them get on with their life as you were trying to get on with yours) then they drop by when they're in town to hang out with you and in passing mention their girlfriend.  Mmmmm!  Tastes delicious served hot or cold, and chalk full of vitamins and minerals that are so hard to find anywhere else like Bitter Shame and Embarrassment and Vitamin I'm a Huge Sucker.  And let's not forget Why do I Always do Shit Like This?  Sure, you can get these essential supplements other places, but it never tastes quite as wholesomely degrading as in a big, ice cold glass of emotional vulnerability.  I just can't get enough of this shit!

No comments: